Call to Artists Worldwide: Aesthetica Art Prize 2013, closes Aug 31
Chandra Paul, Small Worlds, Aesthetica Art Prize 2012
DEADLINE: AUGUST 31, 2013
The Aesthetica Art Prize is an opportunity to advance your profile on the international art scene and is open to all artists worldwide. We welcome entries from all age ranges and experience levels, from upcoming talents to established practitioners. Work previously exhibited elsewhere is eligible for entry and all work submitted must be available for an exhibition in spring 2014.
The Aesthetica Art Prize is a juried prize. A judging panel consisting of internationally acclaimed artists, curators and the Editor of Aesthetica Magazine select an overall winner from four shortlisted artists. An artist will be shortlisted in each of the four prize categories.
For a detailed list of the categories, please click here.
- Photographic & Digital Art
- Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture
- Painting & Drawing
- Installation & Performance
Judges will be looking for artwork that is engaging and innovative and that excites or challenges whilst demonstrating technical skill and ability.
- The deadline for entries is 31 August 2013.
- The finalists will be announced in December 2013.
- Winners will be announced at the opening of the group exhibition in York in Spring 2014.
- £1000 prize money
- A group exhibition in York, UK hosted by Aesthetica
- Editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine
- Publication in the Aesthetica Art Prize accompanying publication
How to Enter
The Aesthetica Art Prize
has four categories for entry: Photographic & Digital Art, Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture, Painting & Drawing and Installation & Performance. You may enter as many times as you wish. Entry is £15 + VAT and this permits the submission of two
works into any one
AESTHETICA STUDENT PRIZE >>