Call to Printmakers: Awagami International Miniature Print Exhibition 2013, closes May 30
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: MAY 30, 2013
This exhibition is open to all artists and we hope to attract many participants from near and far. The exhibition will be held at The “Hall of Awa Japanese Paper Museum” in Tokushima, Japan in October. There are plans to have a year-long international tour of the exhibition after the initial exhibition has closed.
- Works created in 2012 or 2013 are eligible.
*Please note that works that have previously won prizes in other contests or exhibitions are excluded.
- Submitted works can be any type of fine print but the work must be flat. Inkjet / Digital prints are also acceptable if combined with another printmaking method (and submitted as a mixed-media print).
- Please hand sign each artwork and include its title + edition number / size.
- All submitted artworks MUST be printed on any type of Japanese washi paper
(It does not have to be an Awagami Factory brand paper).
You may refer to Awagami stockists link here:
- Artists may submit up to two works.
- Paper dimensions MUST be A4 size (210×297mm) however, the actual printed image size can be any size up to 180× 270mm max.
- Please fill out and submit our questionnaire to assist Awagami with future washi paper research and development.
- Participation Agreement
HOW TO ENTER >>